Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!! 1/1/2011....

Wow! 2010 was a great year and I know that awesome, wonderful and great things are coming up soon!!!! I'm feeling hopeful and I know that I am moving towards things that will help my career and my world and my life...I'm happy to be continuing to save so I can buy my home, to build a business and to continue to learn grow and to be pursuing health!

Pursuing all things is what I'm going to continue to do...

Last night...
I opted to stay home, then I thought about having company, that fell through, but I still wanna kick it with him....I'm such a girl!!! blah...it's Saturday night, I worked early today and will again tomorrow...I'm tired...so I'm going to lay it down as I watch a little Game marathon! yippeee for cable, that I wanna cancel cause it's not helping me save!!!! Well as always I have things to work on...

Good night peeps...new year...keep on pushing, learning, pursuing life every day!!!!

Well at least since the last time I blogged on 12/23/10 I have been 100% on point!!!! so I'm moving slowly, but surely in the right direction...I still have PLENTY of work to do...slowly, surely

No comments:

Post a Comment