Tuesday, February 2, 2010

As much as I try...

I picked this font, because it had the word fang in it and I feel like bearing mine tonight…

I am tired of Big D, he is grown and he feels like he can’t do anything without somebody else and then it gets so good to him that someone(me) is there he gets to inviting someone over for dinner and playing all nice and giving somebody the googly eye and even though somebody’s not sleeping with him I contemplate it…

So I been telling him that I’m not going there with him, he’s taken take all this ish to the new girl and then we get this….

Him/Me

I guess since u not talking to me u can’t help me with my application

Why don’t you email it and I will look at it tomorrow, my internet is down right now

Email you the application?

Why don’t you email me the particulars, what you need help with, the job posting, etc.

Why it has to be so complicated

Why do I have to work for you on your terms? I really don’t want to be on the phone with you or texting you if you email it’s business and I can handle that periodically…sorry if it’s complicated

U slowly making me hate u and I don’t want to bye……8:23pm

U always making decisions u will regret later……9:31pm

Are you satisfied now

I never wanted you to hate me or me to hate you. you only have been thinking about yourself and not caring about how what you do affects me so I know this so I say away from it

Not true- I ask for help and u can’t wait to turn me down. Guess it make you feel like u have the upper hand. U only want an be a friend if u are here

You are just going to have to think whatever you want I have tried several times to tell you how I felt in this situation and it has not changed anything…I feel there is nothing more for me to say

I cannot be your captain…if he kept it business I might would but I know where this leads, so I will not continue to roll there with him…I am preserving my own self worth…I know that I seriously have been letting things pass me by because I’ve been so caught up with homeboy and he acts like he doesn’t understand…You get it, Negro you know you freaking get it!

2 comments:

  1. WOW. R U FREAKING KIDDINGME?!?!?!
    He is so selfish.
    Keep it MOVING.
    Love ya friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chickie, I have been trying to post comments here. I think that is something i will do when i'm at home...you know I'm blowed and still so up from working last night and not sleeping all day....oh well...

    ReplyDelete