Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Today I feel...

Today I worked out and I’m happy that I hit all my dieting goals, even though, I’m a little worried cause I’m WAY under calories and I hope that don’t come to bite me when I get hungry.

I guess just still thinking and all of the residual stuff and maybe school stress had me a little bit off my game today. A little bit bitchy…

I feel like fear is holding me back like I really don’t know which way to go… will I make a wrong move? That’s my fear, will I make a wrong move…

I know what is right, and that’s leaving the past behind…Big D is gone for many good reasons so I don’t fear that decision…

Now if only I can make more decisions with such abandon…especially the decision to jump on a man… I think different about it all the time, but that’s because I’m afraid of many aspects…I also think that moving slow is not hurting anybody…so I’ll just chill… I guess I should let go of the fantasy a bit…LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment