Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lust...YOU????

OK, it's dear diary time...

I like a boy and I lust after him...it's sooooo bad, homeboy is feeling it too, but I'm like a big nervous schoolgirl sometimes when he's around cause he's hella flirty and touchy and I try to stay away from that cause um...homeboy could get it...and he knows but he's in some kind of relationship, so I stay away from flirty cause that's not the business...

No! I will NOT be acting on lust...but DAMN...you know I stopped having sex last year and this is the first mother sucker that I've contemplated seriously giving it to and he's in some kind of relationship...(let me quit downplaying this, this mfer is in a relationship; baby & bm living in the house...that's a freaking relationship) DAMN!!! Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment