Monday, February 8, 2010

You take me there...

Does he not understand that I hurt to? My thought was that he doesn’t think that it hurts me…he only looks to how he’s affected and I get it, he is but what else is there to do? You just have to let it go so it will eventually stop hurting…if you don’t want to do what it takes to move forward then you have to know that you probably won’t get what you want, isn’t that walking away?

You know what? I would so go back, but there are things that need to change and I’m not asking for a lot and they are being refused.

Then this CRAZY has the nerve to say ‘find out how much is late fee for rent’. Not asking a question, a demand…FOOL, I have told you that’s not my JOB…C’mon SON! …LOL

Gosh he sent me a message at 11:06 am, it is now 11:36 am, I have written the above and texted him and felt like hundreds of emotions and dammit I wish I could produce this much for my research paper...

I have a lot of things that I need to do…I wanted to spend my downtime doing a little design research not this…I was regular…productive, light, breezy, and focused….NOW??? Everything but…

Well it’s almost noon…I just took a little breather and thought about some plans to incorporate some art into my life…I think by summer I should be able to add something even with school, How about I focus on that, give the other back, pray and press on…my day needs to be full with the future not basking in the past…I got to figure out how to get a workout in too…How about I go shower and Enjoy the Day!!! ...you know me and my chatty azz will be back…

No comments:

Post a Comment