Thursday, January 28, 2010

new job???

I decided I wanted to start blogging...I don't mind making a public diary, trust I AIN'T telling erything...I am not even sure who I'm going to let read it from people I already know....right now I don't even know what I'll write about it took forever to come up with this name, even though it's mine....

So I'm 37 I'm fabulously single, but wearily in a complicated situation...I'm a creative girl...I'm excited about living ALONE, you know, for the decorative aspects and the closet space, of course...I currently don't live alone but I don't co-habitate in the complicated situation....whew...at least there's that...LOL...

So I read a bunch of creative blogs and I've always thought this might be something I'd like to incorporate into my life, so here it is...I hope I didn't just give myself a new job...I have plenty

I don't know what I'm trying to accomplish here, but something is going on...

No comments:

Post a Comment