Sunday, January 31, 2010

distracted...11:15pm

I have been staying distracted but accomplishing nothing…

I have been completing courses but not really getting into them, especially that last one…that must change, I have a very involved course that begins on Tuesday. So distractions are out with the wind, and it’s about focus. I can be focused and moving all the day long as long as I am checking items off my list…

Tomorrow begins the workout, I’ve got to take my mother somewhere in the morning, I might as well hit the gym on the way home. Laundry and my mail is also on my list this weekend, I’d like to have my taxes filed and my FASFA completed.

No weekend treats of mental distractions, I’ve been out the last two weekends and tequila and I have been way too close lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment