Wednesday, March 10, 2010

hope

I hope that I am able to buy a home with 3 bedrooms and a dining room...along with master bath....I hope that this home costs no more than $800/mo inc taxes and insurance....this is my hope for my future, I hope that this happens SOON!!!

Watching house hunters....hoping, wishing, dreaming, waiting

I wouldn't mind living in a southern state with mild weather and owning a home of that size...New Mexico would be ok too, do you hear that HGTV???

Well in the real world of now, I believe that I've no worries from the class I just finished and the new one started today. I added my intro & tomorrow I'm in the resource center getting my paperwork together to begin this class...
I might only work the afternoon on Saturday depending on what it's looking like. He has given excel aids and a list of formulas so I'll probably need the extra help...

Well it's 5 weeks, and I rested up today, I didn't hit the gym but I'm nearly done with my laundry...I am in good shape beginning the week and I switched so I'm working swing tomorrow....late start will do me well to hit the gym first and foremost, I have a schedule that needs to be kept, I've got homeowrk to do at work and I need to have some things together.

Well I'm shutting it down..HOPEFUL as ALWAYS!!! I am addicted to HOPE!! I know that sentiment, that is me and I am thankful that my hope is backed up in Romans 8:24 is what the pastor preached from....being hopeful, for what you do not have, hopeful for progress, for forward movement I know that if I am hopeful of a positive future that it will happen as I'm working towards it the rewards and benefits and the ability and the changes will be made just becasue the hope has walked you through the right direction.....

I love the Lord and I am so happy that He loves me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment