Monday, March 8, 2010

ending Statistics part 1

Oh Boy I think if you get a D you have to retake the class….I was fluctuating between 68-70 the last two-3 weeks…who knows what the outcome will be, I like most of the class didn’t do well on the final…I will be SO FREAKING MIFFED if I have to take this class again…I hope I do not have to retake this difficult course…I gave it my all during my hours I did not add anymore hours or any travel and I could have done more going to more tutoring but I taught myself a lot just by doing all those assignments, I did what was requested.

I’m going to bed, it’s just now 11pm and I feel good that I got everything in on time and I was the team leader and I got all the paperwork together and I feel really good about that. I’m tired and stressed but I’m ready to shoot out tomorrow with a clean slate and passing the next 5 weeks along giving my all!

I am thankful!! I understand and appreciate what I am given, I NEED only one thing currently and that’s to pass this class but there is not one other thing. I am sooo BLESSED I am highly favored and I am thankful and know that I should be doing more, more giving $, time, more sharing and caring for others, I can’t only see tk and I don’t necessarily need to see a baby since I’m not married I know that’s what I want from a baby daddy, his name to be mine and my baby’s so noo I’m thinking that thought must currently be fleeting…

I am giving thanks for the sharing, caring, abundance I receive from the Father, the Son and the Holy Sprit

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment