Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Me! Complicated???

What about me has me being by myself??? I feel sometimes like I’m alone and I’m not, but I wish I had a friend and sometimes I feel like I’m lacking those…

So this lead to thoughts of me feeling entitled…lots of people that are as ‘neat, pretty, special, smart, cute, etc….’ as me have full lives and lots of friends and whatever, whatever….so why do I feel so entitled? Who do I think I am? I guess that’s why I’m alone more that I want to be…I know I’m judgmental too, I often form an opinion quickly without all the facts and typically that leads me to snap judgments ethical judgments and that’s not nice…so who wants to hang with that girl?

It could be that I’ve got minimal in common with most people I know…so maybe I just need more friends that have more in common with me…who knows? But it’s not like I just scream be my friend, cause I don’t like most people but I also don’t like mostly being alone, but I do like to be alone…an oxymoron in crazy, YEP that’s ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment