Monday, April 5, 2010

my world is changing

soooo um, I placed an ad on an an online singles website...it's free and I've been chatting with one man there...and you know tha saying that when it rains it pours well of course I got that advantage currently. Someone I work with is flirting with me and I've been flirting with him, but it appears that our flirting, might be moving into a direction of his making a move, which is what I've been waiting for cause I'm not 22 and it's my time to be a lady and let a man persue us moving forward...that's the way I am dating....well things look like something like a pimp, and I'm enjoying it!

I've been shitty on the school front, I must confess that this week I gave nothing. I have 8 more days of this course I MUST PUSH!!!

I'm soooo ready for my vacay & my birthday!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR A LITTLE SOLITITUDE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment