Monday, April 12, 2010

another one bites the dust...

so me an a homegirl, been kinda going through it for some time. So homechick and I have been friends since middle school and on and off have been very close. So in the last 2 years, we've been relocated to closer proximately to each other. So it's cool to have someone to go out with and do new shit with and whatnot...so intially we went out a few times and I felt homechick was not acting like a grown ass woman, I did mention some of this behavior as not how I like spending my downtime. So Iwasn't judgy, but I just knew that we were not jiving on the kicking it level....my birthday two years ago, she puked in front of the club and i left that party early to take her to some boys house that she's f-ing....on her birthday we have dinner and see a show, on our way to the next party - homechick says she had passed out in her car....ooookkkkaaaayyyyy....so strike three is that at my sister's party she once again is puking in the club....
so next day she makes some sideways remarks about people that she didn't know but people that we knew and about things they were saying about her the night before....well for one, homechick, I don't carry myself in that manner and of everyone that I'm with you are the one doing this and poeple have seen you and they are welcome to say whatever they want...
so we haven't been out since and haven't spoken to each other on the phone or by text, there has been some emails and facebook chatter
last night I status update I'm cooking dinner and she says put me up a plate, I joke back, that it might only make it lunch time - she then says I'm in your town working back at my old job I'll be by for lunch...ok later after dinner is devoured there's no lunchtime leftovers soooo I tell her i'm outta lunch, but since she's in my town lets hook up for lunch....she says she'll give me a call today...well 2 hours past lunch time I've heard nothing...
So I'm thinking how I will proceed...I guess nothing...I mean we obviously aren't friends, so is there further comment necessary???

INOTHERNEWS...
I'm not sure about this dating thing....maybe I should continue to keep my focus on my forward moving life??? who knows, I'm debating....

No comments:

Post a Comment