Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday, April 18

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me....

Today is my birthday and it's afternoon, I had a great fun night last night....till I was dead on my feet and ready to come home...but whatevs, it's over I made it home and I woke early but couldn't make it outta bed...my head is killing part allergies part hangover....but it's my birthday....

I love celebrating my birthday and I want to make a commitment to me and my next year of life...

I'm blessed and thankful for the ability to see today and celebrate a birthday. Thank you Lord

I can't wait to take this trip for solitude and reflection and rejuvenation...I have determined that I am CHARGING full steam ahead in all my endeavors...I've got places to go people to see a business to start a house to buy and a degree to finish!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment