Thursday, January 6, 2011

back on track, challenges, new directions

so i'm working it out on point...exercising often and i'm HAPPY!!!

someone wanted to challenge me today at work, but no i'm not having it! walked away, said a prayer, cooled down and didn't let it get to me. but i did have to advise my sup it's time for him to make a move...i think he's very passive and doesn't want to get into stuff, but i really believe he starts mess...he don't like me and he's passive and scary...so idk, but i'm not letting it worry me...i prayed, and stayed outta the drama...did i mention i'm HAPPY!!!!

I'm thinking about doing something different...not sure the direction i will be taking, but it's going to be something interesting...I hope it helps propel my future business....I'm sure it will, i just must make it happen...but i also know i'm spread really thin right now, so i gotta chill, plot and plan

I am HAPPY!!! I have goals, and I must make them happen...I must keep prayerful and make sure I'm following the Lord's path and continue to ask for guidance and listen for the directions...tomorrow i'm going to weigh, haven't done that in 3 weeks, nervous, but I know I will have positive results!!

Goodnight world, the babbler is sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment